Know Your Customer, Online Behavioral Discovery, Behavioral Marketing, Communication Style, Customer and Employee Engagement, Business Performance Improvement, Employee-Customer Matching
"Businesses that simultaneously engage BOTH their employees and clients emotionally are likely to experience up to 2.4 times increase in financial performance."
Are you on the same page as your customers when having conversations? Research shows that sales and service teams will only naturally engage 40% of customers.What are you doing to close the "Relationship Gap" with the other 60%?
Know, Engage and Grow Your Employees and Customers for an Annual Cost of $10 or Less Per Person
Learn how others relate differently and improve your level of emotional engagement with them through:
Utilize the DNA Relationship System to improve relationships by tailoring your communication and customizing the experiences you create for clients and customers each time you interact. The DNA Relationship System is a turnkey online system for intelligently matching employees, clients, customers and solutions from phone call to service delivery.
The power of our processes is not only the ability to discover behavioral information about clients but use systems to intelligently apply that information to marketing strategies and business processes.
Businesses use the DNA Relationship System as a foundation to their marketing strategies for knowing clients and customer behavior, increasing client and customer engagement, product and solutions design, increasing sales and productivity. They also use the system in their business processes for client, customer and employee management.
By using the DNA Relationship System, build stronger relationships and start providing customized experiences to address challenges such as:
Get Started with DNA Relationship System
The DNA Relationship System is delivered through our Communication DNA Discovery Process to enable higher levels of emotional engagement and customized experiences to be provided to your entire client and customer base. Click here to view our brochure.
To learn about our Enterprise Solutions for using the DNA Relationship System with your clients and customers, visit our Communication DNA Website.
Who We Serve
DNA Behavior News & Research
- The Importance of People Centered Leadership in the Financial Industry
- Leverage Technology to Grow Behaviorally Smart Advisors
- What Do Clients Want From Their Advisor?
- What is the Key to Effectively Managing Personal Finances?
- Are You Skating on Thin Ice?
- CRM: Customer Relationship Management or Compliance Regulatory Machine?
- The Life Experience I want to Create
DNA Relationship Performance with Communication DNA Discovery for Increasing Customer Engagement