Razvan Ghermanschi is an Eastern European Community Architect for DNA Behavior International. As a Romanian HR Development Leader, he is devoted to adding value and impacting the process of developing the next generation of leaders in Romania and through out the world.
His passion lies in guiding and assisting people and organizations to unfold their unique potential and inspire them to pursue their visions with discernment and perseverance.
Razvan's DNA Natural Behavior Style is - Initiator
Being an Influencer Style, Razvan is passionate, highly interactive and he loves to achieve, influence and relate with others, especially large groups. He thrives on variety, changes, new challenges, and opportunities to express his viewpoints to others.
Razvan’s educational background includes a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science and a MBA degree from University of Craiova, Romania.
He is also the president and founder of Right People Solutions, a Human Resource Development company specializing in offering professional solutions for human capital development. The differentiation factor of Right People Solutions is its unique approach focused on human natural behavior. Right People Solutions developed strategic partnerships with Right Path Inc and Financial DNA.
DNA Behavior News & Research
- The ‘Prize’ in Knowing Your Clients Better Than They Know Themselves
- Are Your Communications Connecting and Engaging?
- Clients Want Behaviorally Smart Advisors
- The Money is Moving
- DNA Behavior and FA today Announce Strategic Media Partnership
- Are Communication Skills Acquired By Nature Or Can They Be Developed?
- Could Understanding Behavioral Finance Have Helped Alan Greenspan?
Razvan Ghermanschi - Managing Partner, DNA Behavior Romania