Razvan Ghermanschi is an Eastern European Community Architect for DNA Behavior International. As a Romanian HR Development Leader, he is devoted to adding value and impacting the process of developing the next generation of leaders in Romania and through out the world.
His passion lies in guiding and assisting people and organizations to unfold their unique potential and inspire them to pursue their visions with discernment and perseverance.
Razvan's DNA Natural Behavior Style is - Initiator
Being an Influencer Style, Razvan is passionate, highly interactive and he loves to achieve, influence and relate with others, especially large groups. He thrives on variety, changes, new challenges, and opportunities to express his viewpoints to others.
Razvan’s educational background includes a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science and a MBA degree from University of Craiova, Romania.
He is also the president and founder of Right People Solutions, a Human Resource Development company specializing in offering professional solutions for human capital development. The differentiation factor of Right People Solutions is its unique approach focused on human natural behavior. Right People Solutions developed strategic partnerships with Right Path Inc and Financial DNA.
DNA Behavior News & Research
- Advisor Behavioral Education is Key to Investor Performance
- How to Close the 40/60% Relationship Gap in Engagement and Sales
- Managing Advisor Turnover using Matching Relationships
- How to Engage Different Personalities for Business Success
- Guide to Workplace Structure and Collaboration
- Let your Sales Team Give You a 23% Revenue Lift
- Stop Projects From Failing by Conquering Change Management
Razvan Ghermanschi - Managing Partner, DNA Behavior Romania