As the Accounting Manager for Financial DNA Resources, Morena is responsible for managing the accounting, finances and cash flow of the company on a global basis.
Morena's DNA Natural Behavior Style is - Reflective Thinker
Morena’s DNA Natural Behavior Style is a Reflective Thinker. Reflective Thinkers are logical, stable and like to think things through carefully. Reflective Thinkers have a strong focus on logic, analysis and a search for meaning, truth and purpose in their work. They lead through being organized and setting high standards, communicating through the well-thought out presentation of ideas and facts.
Morena holds a Bachelor of Business Degree, majoring in Accounting from the Australian Catholic University, is a Certified Practising Accountant (CPA Australia), holds a Public Practice Certificate, and is currently studying to complete her Diploma in Financial Planning.
DNA Behavior News & Research
- Managing Advisor Turnover using Matching Relationships
- How to Engage Different Personalities for Business Success
- Guide to Workplace Structure and Collaboration
- Stop Projects From Failing by Conquering Change Management
- Let your Sales Team Give You a 23% Revenue Lift
- Who’s in Charge of Minding the Client?
- 5 Keys to Behaviorally Smart Hiring: Don’t rely solely on resume, concentrate on who the person is