As the Accounting Manager for Financial DNA Resources, Morena is responsible for managing the accounting, finances and cash flow of the company on a global basis.
Morena's DNA Natural Behavior Style is - Reflective Thinker
Morena’s DNA Natural Behavior Style is a Reflective Thinker. Reflective Thinkers are logical, stable and like to think things through carefully. Reflective Thinkers have a strong focus on logic, analysis and a search for meaning, truth and purpose in their work. They lead through being organized and setting high standards, communicating through the well-thought out presentation of ideas and facts.
Morena holds a Bachelor of Business Degree, majoring in Accounting from the Australian Catholic University, is a Certified Practising Accountant (CPA Australia), holds a Public Practice Certificate, and is currently studying to complete her Diploma in Financial Planning.
DNA Behavior News & Research
- Work on Managing What You Can Control
- How Advisors Should Interact with Baby Boomers in the Pre-Retirement Phase
- Is it Time to Change the Sales Approach?
- Behaviorally Smart Advisors Use Technology to Enhance the Client Experience
- A Behavioral Finance Approach adds Alpha to Client Portfolios
- Are Clients Innately Loyal?
- The Cat’s Butler