As the Accounting Manager for Financial DNA Resources, Morena is responsible for managing the accounting, finances and cash flow of the company on a global basis.
Morena's DNA Natural Behavior Style is - Reflective Thinker
Morena’s DNA Natural Behavior Style is a Reflective Thinker. Reflective Thinkers are logical, stable and like to think things through carefully. Reflective Thinkers have a strong focus on logic, analysis and a search for meaning, truth and purpose in their work. They lead through being organized and setting high standards, communicating through the well-thought out presentation of ideas and facts.
Morena holds a Bachelor of Business Degree, majoring in Accounting from the Australian Catholic University, is a Certified Practising Accountant (CPA Australia), holds a Public Practice Certificate, and is currently studying to complete her Diploma in Financial Planning.
DNA Behavior News & Research
- The Importance of People Centered Leadership in the Financial Industry
- Leverage Technology to Grow Behaviorally Smart Advisors
- What Do Clients Want From Their Advisor?
- What is the Key to Effectively Managing Personal Finances?
- Are You Skating on Thin Ice?
- CRM: Customer Relationship Management or Compliance Regulatory Machine?
- The Life Experience I want to Create