Carol is a member of our research and development team assisting in the development of our behavioral products.
Carol is a Facilitator. Facilitators are persistent, goal-oriented people who promote team effort in order to complete tasks. Facilitators lead by setting examples and by achieving goals. Their strong work ethic encourages others to excel and they have an excellent ability to deal calmly yet firmly with people using a facilitative style.
Carol has for many years worked in both the Corporate and Government world, including for Margaret Thatcher leading projects on restructuring the British Government in the 1980’s using high powered behavioral insights. Her area of expertise is as an Agent of Change, Executive Mentor and Behavioral Profiler and Analyst. From boardroom to shop floor Carol is able to provide answers to unlock situations that would otherwise affect business bottom lines. Working with clients throughout the world on human behavioral issues has given her a unique insight into a wide variety of business structures. Currently she spends much of her time working with companies undergoing change and restructuring.
DNA Behavior News & Research
- Work on Managing What You Can Control
- How Advisors Should Interact with Baby Boomers in the Pre-Retirement Phase
- Is it Time to Change the Sales Approach?
- Behaviorally Smart Advisors Use Technology to Enhance the Client Experience
- A Behavioral Finance Approach adds Alpha to Client Portfolios
- Are Clients Innately Loyal?
- The Cat’s Butler
Carol Pocklington - Human Behavior Solutions Analyst