David is a DNA Performance Advisor with over 45 years of unique and diverse international experience in financial and investment services, family and business advisory, and human behavior.
The unique gift David brings to his clients is the ability to listen empathetically to their needs, make them comfortable to openly share information and facilitate them to pragmatic outcomes that liberate them to improve personal and business performance.
David's DNA Natural Behavior Style is - Adapter
David's business background has been in the international capital markets arena with a particular focus on establishing offices and managing the ongoing businesses for three leading financial services firms. He first went to Sydney in 1969 to establish the first office of a foreign broking firm in Australia before moving on to similar projects in Hong Kong and New York. He returned to Sydney in 2001 as Proprietor and Managing Director of International Capital Partners Pty Ltd which provided international investment banking, asset management and fund marketing services.
DNA Behavior News & Research
- Top Managers Know How To Listen
- Behavioral Matching Matters
- Clients Enjoy Participating in the DNA Behavior Discovery
- Looking for Love: Advisor Matchmaking with Advisors Ahead
- What Talents are Lost to Your Business by Pigeonholing People?
- The Missing Piece of Client Engagement
- How Important is Workplace Environment to Delivering Business Success?
David Rochester - Executive Director, Financial DNA