David is a DNA Performance Advisor with over 45 years of unique and diverse international experience in financial and investment services, family and business advisory, and human behavior.
The unique gift David brings to his clients is the ability to listen empathetically to their needs, make them comfortable to openly share information and facilitate them to pragmatic outcomes that liberate them to improve personal and business performance.
David's DNA Natural Behavior Style is - Adapter
David's business background has been in the international capital markets arena with a particular focus on establishing offices and managing the ongoing businesses for three leading financial services firms. He first went to Sydney in 1969 to establish the first office of a foreign broking firm in Australia before moving on to similar projects in Hong Kong and New York. He returned to Sydney in 2001 as Proprietor and Managing Director of International Capital Partners Pty Ltd which provided international investment banking, asset management and fund marketing services.
DNA Behavior News & Research
- Managing Advisor Turnover using Matching Relationships
- How to Engage Different Personalities for Business Success
- Guide to Workplace Structure and Collaboration
- Let your Sales Team Give You a 23% Revenue Lift
- Stop Projects From Failing by Conquering Change Management
- Who’s in Charge of Minding the Client?
- 5 Keys to Behaviorally Smart Hiring: Don’t rely solely on resume, concentrate on who the person is
David Rochester - Executive Director, Financial DNA